CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SG Fashion Sale?

The last time I visited this store with my main account, everything was full price. I had a little change in my pocket, so I walked on over. Imagine my surprise when I discovered everything is $10L.  

Yeah, you read that right. EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS $10L!


I hit up my honey for some moolah and shopped like a madwoman! I don't know if this is a sale, or what? My advice, bum rush the store while you can, because I have no idea how long it will last. There are HOT clothes, skins & shapes, jewelry, even stuff for the GUYS!! How often do you see THAT!? Guys, run over and check it out! Everyone can get something out of this deal!




Ladies' Taxi:  SG Fashion for Ladies

Guys' Taxi:  SG Fashion for Guys

Jewelry Taxi: The Golden Fleece

0 comments: