CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dark Katz Hunt

I was out at midnight when this hunt started, it was one I was really looking forward to actually.

These kinds of hunts, like the twisted hunt, which I did and was pretty awesome as well btw, always have really nice accessories and outfits, only problem with this particular one is everyone felt the need to make neko parts lol. And I don't think I've ever seen quite so many ears and tails in my inventory all at once. Well regardless of that there were some really great things on the hunt, here are some of my favorites.




Left: .:* LOULOU & CO*:. -Jacket ::US Army::
Right: :Wicked Tattoos: Black Hoodie


And this awesome bike from Adi Cat! LOL. I'm totally living on it right now, and it seats two so it's a lot of fun. These are just some of my favorites, but there are a lot more things out there, and I don't think I have to say but a lot of girl stuff in the hunt as well.

Click here for your hints and starting point! You've got till October 20th to get it done. There are 190 stores in this hunt so.... time to get started!

0 comments: